- 20 Original Pretzel Crisps®
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 1 Marinated Artichoke, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Hummus (or your favorite flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon Classic Pesto
- 2 South African Peppadew Peppers, Sliced
- 2 Ounces Vegan Alternative Mozzarella, Sliced
- Place 9 Pretzel Crisps® in a single layer around the outside edge of an 8-inch pizza stone or ovenproof dish. Fill the center with the remaining Pretzel Crisps®. Top crisps evenly with garlic and artichoke pieces. Place small dollops of lemon hummus and pesto over crisps and then sprinkle with Peppadew peppers and vegan alternative mozzarella. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve warm.