- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 large frozen sausage pizza
- 1 cup frozen shredded potatoes
- 1 or 2 eggs, cooked sunny-side up
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- Evenly distribute the cheese on top of the frozen pizza, then do the same with the shredded potatoes. Cook the pizza according to the instructions on the box. Check the pizza once the recommended cooking time is up, and add 3 to 5 minutes if the potatoes are not soft or the cheese is not completely melted. Remove and top with the fried eggs. Serve immediately garnished with scallions.