- 2 ounces can Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk (12 ea)
- 10 lrg eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese – (8 oz)
- 1 pkt fresh breakfast sausage – (12 oz) cooked, drained,
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 cups cubed day-old bread
- Grease 13- by 9-inch baking dish. Place bread in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine evaporated milk, eggs, dry mustard, onion powder and pepper in medium bowl. Pour evenly over bread and cheese. Sprinkle with sausage. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Cover with foil if top browns too quickly.
- This recipe yields 8 to 10 servings.