- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup popping corn kernels
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1. Heat a 4-quart pot with a tight-fitting lid over. Add oil and swirl to coat bottom of pot. Add 1 popcorn kernel to pot. If popcorn kernel sizzles immediately, add remaining kernels to pot, cover, and shake. Swirl pot over burner once or twice until kernels begin to pop. Cook, swirling continuously, until popping stops. Transfer popcorn to a large bowl.
- 2. Pour melted butter over popcorn and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and salt; toss until well combined.