- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 plum tomato, sliced
- 6 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 375F.
- PAT and stretch dough into 14×6-inch rustic rectangle on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; brush with oil.
- TOP with 1 cup cheese and half the onions, leaving 4 (3-inch) areas of dough untopped. (Eggs will be added here.) Crack eggs, 1 at a time, into small bowl, then slip onto dough. Top dough with tomatoes, bacon, remaining cheese and onions, being careful to avoid topping the eggs.
- BAKE 23 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown and eggs are done.