Ingredients: 1 package Knorr Hollandaise Sauce, prepared according to package directions (or see notes in About section for a homemade version),4 Slices Canadian Bacon or ham,2 English Muffins,1/2 teaspoon white vinegar (optional),4 Eggs
- Prepare Knorr Hollandaise Sauce according to package instructions.
- Brown Canadian Bacon in a frying pan and toast English muffins. While bacon is cooking, poach the eggs.
- Fill a medium sized sauce pan half way with water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar (this is optional but the vinegar helps hold the egg together). Bring to a gentle boil and carefully add eggs (1-2 at a time works best). Poach eggs for 2-3 minutes or until yolk has set to your preference.
- Remove eggs one at a time with a slotted spoon.
- Layer ingredients as follows: English muffin, Canadian Bacon, Eggs, Hollandaise Sauce.