Ingredients: 15 whole graham crackers (about 8 oz),1/2 cup powdered sugar,2 tbsp packed brown sugar,1/2 tsp ground cinnamon,1/8 tsp ground nutmeg,3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Break up the crackers into rough pieces and place into food processor with the blade attachment.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients (not the oil) and process until finely ground.
- If you have a spice grinder, add this mixture in batches to the grinder to get an even finer powder. Return to the food processor.
- With the motor running, slowly add in the oil in a steady stream, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Mix until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to jar or container with tight fitting lid and store as you would peanut butter. If mixture separates, just stir back together.
- Will keep for about 1 month.