- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) refrigerated sugar cookie dough – cut ½” slices
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can cherry pie filling – (20 oz)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the cookie dough slices on the pan and, using wet fingers, press the dough together to form 1 large cookie the size of the pan.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until golden; remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla for 3 to 5 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie dough, then top with the pie filling.
- Cut and serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.