Ingredients: 9 ounces of good-quality dark chocolate, melted,3 eggs,2 egg yolks, extra,1 teaspoon vanilla extract,1 cup sugar,2 cups heavy cream,12 ounces of store-bought chocolate brownies, chopped
- Place chocolate in a medium-sized heatproof bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of simmering water and using a spatula stir until the chocolate has melted. Set aside.
- Place the eggs, extra yolks, vanilla, and sugar in a large-sized, heatproof bowl.
- Place over a saucepan of simmering water and, using a hand-held electric mixer, beat for 6 to 8 minutes or until the egg mixture becomes thick and pale.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form. Using a large spatula, gently fold through the egg mixture until well combined. Fold in the melted chocolate and brownies.
- Pour into 2 loaf pans and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.