- 4 cups honey nut cereal, such as Chex
- 2 cups salted pretzel sticks, hollows or squares
- 2 cups grooved Cheddar crackers, such as Cheez-It
- 1 cup wasabi peas
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- One 3-ounce package ramen noodle soup, noodles broken into pieces, seasoning packet reserved
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels, Cheddar crackers, wasabi peas, peanuts and crushed ramen noodles.
- In a saute pan, melt the butter, then stir in the ramen seasoning packet and grated Parmesan. Pour over the cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread evenly between the 2 baking sheets and bake until the mixture is fragrant and the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes. Let cool and serve.