Ingredients: 1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, Casein Free,1 cup Sugar,3 whole Eggs,1 teaspoon Vanilla,1/4 teaspoon Salt,1/2 cup Coconut Flour,8 tablespoons Earth Balance Butter (vegan)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and line the bottom of a 711 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut butter into small cubes.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil and then turn it down to a simmer
- Place the butter and chocolate chips in a metal bowl and place over the saucepan.
- Stir continually until completely melted and set aside.
- Combine the sugar and eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in the vanilla, salt, and flour.
- Next, stir in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and smooth top with the back of a spatula or spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of brownies comes out clean.
- While the brownies are baking, fill the sink with 1 inch of ice water. As soon as the brownies come out of the oven place them in the bath to let cool completely. Be careful not to splash water on them!
- Thoroughly enjoy!