- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together flour blend, paprika, and salt. Add oil and 1/4 cup water and stir until a ball forms. Form dough into a disk and roll out between sheets of parchment paper to 1/8-inch thickness. Peel top parchment from dough and cut dough into 1-inch squares (do not separate squares). Lightly brush top with water and sprinkle with salt. Transfer dough on parchment to a baking sheet and bake until crisp and slightly puffed, 25 to 30 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through. Let crackers cool completely on sheet on a wire rack, then separate.