Caramel covered grilled pineapple and banana Sundaes!
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced in half
- 1 (500mL) container SO Delicious Creamy Cashew Frozen Dessert
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup cashews, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Lightly oil the grill and heat to medium-high before adding the pineapple and bananas and grilling until they are slightly charred and tender-crisp, about 1-3 minutes per side.
- Place the grilled fruit in bowls, top with a scoop of the frozen dessert followed by a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of cashews and enjoy immediately!