Ingredients: 1 (16 oz) barbecue sauce,3-4 chicken breasts,1 (20 oz) Dole Pineapple Tidbits (drained)
- First, place your trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add about a cup of water (depending on the size of the Instant Pot) and a tablespoon of the pineapple juice.
- Next, mix together your Dole pineapple tidbits and the barbecue sauce. Cover the chicken breasts with the barbecue pineapple mixture, and then place onto the trivet.
- Make sure the lid is securely sealed and then place the Instant Pot on manual mode and cook with High pressure for about 13 minutes. Don't forget to place the steam valve over to “sealing”.
- When time is up hit cancel and allow 5-10 minutes to naturally release pressure.
- Remove your chicken from the Instant Pot with tongs and serve over a bed of rice, or for a healthier version, over a bed of lettuce.