- 1/2 cup agave nectar+ 2 Tbs water
- 3 tablespoons heaping culinary lavender flowers
- 8 scoops So Delicious Creamy Vanilla ice cream, softened for about 10 minutes until sligh
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk Beverage (I used Vanilla)
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Do ahead: Mix the agave, water, and lavender flowers in a small saucepan over medium heat, until the agave is liquified, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and allow to sit for about an hour.
- Strain the mixture into a small bowl or jar, pressing the lavender, to release all of the liquid.
- Cover and set aside at room temperature, until ready to use. (Up to five days.)
- When ready to prepare shakes, place ice cream, milk, banana, lavender, and vanilla in a blender.
- Blend on low, and gradually increase to medium speed until blended thick and creamy.
- Pour into two tall glasses and serve.