- 1 slice center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 2 frozen low-fat waffles
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar-free pancake syrup
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- To make the egg patty, spray a microwave-safe bowl with nonstick spray. Add egg substitute and microwave for 1 minute. Gently stir, and then microwave for 1 additional minute. Set aside.
- Toast the waffles, and then place them side-by-side on a plate. Immediately top one waffle with cheese.
- Transfer the egg patty from the bowl onto the cheese-topped waffle.
- Break the bacon in half and place over the egg patty. Finish it off with the other waffle.
- Cut your sandwich in half and serve with syrup for dipping. Dig in, you!