- Palak (spinach) Leaves, remove stems as desired
- Besan (gram flour) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilli cutter 1 teaspoon
- Cumin whole 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Ajwain 1/4 teaspoon
- Anardana 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Haldi powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Mix spices with besan add 1/3-3/4 cup water and mix well to make a bater.
- Heat oil in a Karahi, dip palak leaves in besan bater and fry till crispy and done.
- Delicious Palak Pakora are ready.
- Serve at Iftar during Ramadan, or eat as an afternoon snack after ramadan.