Ingredients: 1/4 cup of olive oil,3 cloves of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped,1 cup of fresh basil leaves,1 cup of fresh basil leaves,1/2 cup of flat leaf parsley leaves,2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes,1 Tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice,Salt
- Heat one teaspoon (5 ml) of olive oil in a pan. Fry garlic until lightly golden.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the basil, parsley, nutritional yeast flakes, and the remaining olive oil into a food processor or blender.
- Add the warm garlic.Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well.Store in a sealed container in the fridge for no longer than 4 days.