- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.
- Whisk together the butter, mayonnaise and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the popcorn and gently toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, paprika, sugar and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle over the popcorn and gently toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- Holy Snack! It’s A Cheeseburger Popcorn Recipe
- Black And Blue Popcorn Recipe
- Dill Infused Popcorn Recipe