- 3 cups of raspberries
- 3 cups of strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup of white cranberry juice
- 1 bottle of ginger ale, chilled
- 6 cups of ice
- 6 strawberries, sliced halfway through the middle for garnish on the side of the cups
- In a blender, puree the berries and the white cranberry juice until smooth. Strain berries through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds. Discard pulp and seeds.
- Place ice in the blender and pulse until almost slushie consistency. Add the pureed berries and pulse until evenly combined.
- Fill 6 glasses (kid-friendly or pool-friendly plastic) 3/4 full with the berry ice mixture and top off each with ginger ale. Garnish each cup with a strawberry and a red straw.