Ingredients: 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil,2 cups thinly sliced onion,1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme,2 cups thinly sliced red bell pepper,1 eggplant,5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced,1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears),1/4 teaspoon salt,1/4 teaspoon black pepper,1 refriger (16- ounce) fresh pizza crust dough,5 ounces thinly sliced fresh mozzarella cheese,cup (1 1/2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese,1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved,cup fresh basil leaves,cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 42
- Position an oven rack in the next to lowest setting.
- Place a 16-inch pizza pan on the rack.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil to pan, and swirl to coat.
- Add 2 cups onion and thyme to pan; cook for 3 minutes or until the onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add eggplant, bell pepper and garlic to pan; cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add corn, salt, and black pepper to pan; cook for 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
- Roll dough into a 16-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Remove pan from oven. Coat the pan with cooking spray.
- Place dough on pan. Arrange mozzarella slices evenly over dough.
- Spread the corn mixture evenly over cheese, and top with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Bake for 23 minutes. Arrange tomatoes evenly over pizza; bake an additional 5 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil.