- 3 cups pretzel twists
- One 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups rice cereal squares, such a Rice Chex
- 1 cup candy-covered pretzel chocolates, such as Pretzel M&M’s
- 1 cup chocolate doughnut holes
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup ridged potato chips
- Cooking spray, for greasing the casserole dish
- Lightly crush the pretzel twists, leaving them very chunky.
- Add the marshmallows and butter to a large saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly, until completely melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and add the crushed pretzels, cereal, chocolates, doughnuts, peanuts and potato chips. Stir quickly, until the mixture is just combined and an even consistency.
- With a spatula, transfer to a 9-by-13-inch casserole dish that has been greased with cooking spray. Spray your hands with a little cooking spray and pat the mixture down until flat and even. Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.