- Cooking spray
- 18 sheets graham crackers (2 sleeves)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 1 1/2 pounds extra firm silken tofu, strained
- 1 pound vegan cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice plus 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice plus 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest (about 1 orange)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Special equipment: A 9-inch springform pan
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust: Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Add the graham crackers and sugar to the bowl of a food processor and process until fine crumbs form (you should have about 1 1/2 cups). Add the margarine and 2 tablespoons water to a measuring cup and melt in the microwave; add to the crumbs and blend until the mixture looks like wet sand. Pour the crumb mixture into the prepared pan; press it evenly into the bottom and use a measuring cup to smooth it evenly about 2 inches up the side. Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Cool completely on a rack.
- For the filling: Add the tofu to the cleaned bowl of the food processor and process until smooth and very fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the vegan cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, lemon juice and zest and orange juice and zest and process again until smooth and combined, 2 minutes more. Pour onto the cooled crust.
- Bake the cheesecake until the outside is set but the center is still a bit loose, about 1 hour. Turn off the oven and leave the cake in for 30 minutes more. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely on a rack; cover and refrigerate overnight. About 30 minutes prior to serving, remove the cake from the refrigerator (if it weeps overnight, gently dab the top with a clean paper towel). Remove the springform ring, top the cheesecake with fresh raspberries and serve.