- 5 russet potatoes, unpeeled and cubed
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 stalk celery or bok choy, diced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 cup Vegenaise, or other vegan mayo
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, or other soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add cubed potatoes to a large pot of salted water, cover, and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer, uncovered, until potatoes are al dente (firm, but tender). Do not overcook! Drain and cool.
- Add potatoes and the rest of the veggies to a large bowl. Combine mayo, mustard and spices to make dressing and gently fold dressing into vegetables. Chill and serve.