Ingredients: 1 tomato,2 teaspoons sherry vinegar,1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil,salt,1/2 cup cook and peeled crayfish tails,1 ripe avocado,1 teaspoon freshly chopped cilantro- optional
- Halve the tomato, scoop out and discard the seeds. Chop what is left and place in bowl with sherry vinegar, olive oil and salt. Gently whisk.
- Just before you are ready to serve, fold the crayfish bits into the tomato mixture.
- Halve the avocado, remove pit, scoop out some of the pulp and place spoons of the crayfish mixture inside.
- Serve some of the leftover avocado on the side.
- It can make a colorful and pretty presentation….