Ingredients: 1/4 cup brown sugar,1/4 cup brown sugar,1/2 teaspoon cinnamon,1/4 cup dark molasses,4 • eggs,1/4 pound golden raisins,1/2 tablespoon ground ginger,Lightly-sweetened whipped cream or,3 tablespoons maple syrup,1 tablespoon • milk,3/4 teaspoon nutmeg,2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal,2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal,1/2 teaspoon Salt,vanilla yogurt for accompaniment,1/4 cup chopped walnuts,2 tablespoons water
- Heat water and salt until boiling.
- Add oatmeal and cook for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Combine next 10 ingredients and add to oatmeal.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch square baking pan and bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
- Serve hot topped with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla yogurt.This recipe yields 6 servings.