- 1 whole-wheat english muffin
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices canadian bacon
- 1 or 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1 slice tomato
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 400 degrees. Split English muffin; toast directly on oven rack. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet (or toaster-oven tray). Spread muffin halves with butter.
- 2. Layer bottom half with Canadian bacon, Swiss cheese, and tomato; sprinkle with coarse salt and ground pepper. Return to oven; bake until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes. Top with other muffin half.