Ingredients: 1 can (14 oz) condensed milk,3 cups powdered sugar,3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips,1 tablespoon shortening,3 tablespoons sprinkles,3 tablespoons sprinkles,3 tablespoons sprinkles,1/2 teaspoon French vanilla extract,1 cup yellow cake mix
- In a large bowl, mix condensed milk and 1 cup of powdered sugar until fully combine.
- Add cake mix and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add remaining powdered sugar until dough is pretty firm (like play dough)
- Mix in sprinkles.Form in to cubes (or balls) and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.Pop in freezer for 20 min.For the chocolate coating, in a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips and microwave in 30-second increments, making sure to stir after each. Takes about 2 min total.Stir in shortening until smooth.
- Remove cake batter cubes (or balls) and dip into chocolate. Pop back into freezer of fridge to set.Store in fridge