Ingredients: 2 tablespoons sunflower oil,1 onion-sliced thinly,3 cloves garlic-minced,3 tablespoons fresh ginger-minced,1 teaspoon tumeric,1 tablespoon ground cumin,1 teaspoon fenugreek- toasted and crushed,1 teaspoon cumin seeds- toasted and crushed,1 tablespoon curry powder,2 teaspoons paprika,2 potatoes-peeled and chopped,water-to cover,1 can of chickpeas-drained and rinsed,head of cauliflower-cut into florets,sea salt,2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar,2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large pot heat oil.
- Add onions saute until very soft.
- Add garlic and ginger, saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add spices, saute with potatoes until they are covered with the spice mixture.
- Add water to cover.
- Simmer until potatoes are soft.
- Add chickpeas, and cauliflower.
- Simmer with lid on for 20 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt,sugar and vinegar.
- Serve with brown rice