Ingredients: 2 lbs lean ground beef or turkey,2 lbs lean ground beef or turkey,2 onions chopped,1 garlic clove crushed,1 14 oz jar spaghetti sauce,1 lb can stewed tomatoes,1 can sliced mushrooms,8 oz shell pasta,1/2 lb sliced provolone,1/2 lb sliced mozzarella
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground meat in a little oil in a large pan stirring often.
- Drain fat.
- Add onions, garlic, spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes, & undrained mushrooms.
- Mix well.
- Simmer 20 mins or until onions are soft.
- Cook pasta according to package directons.
- Drain & rinse with cold water.
- Pour 1/2 of the shells in deep casserole.
- Cover with 1/2 meat sauce mixture. Top with provolone.
- Repeat & end with mozzarella.
- Cover casserole & bake at 350 for 35-40 min.
- Remove cover & continue baking until mozzarella melts & browns slightly, about 5 mins more.