Ingredients: ¼ tsp black pepper,1(14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes,½ cup cherry tomatoes, diced,6 corn tortillas, quartered,6 corn tortillas, quartered,¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped,2 garlic cloves, minced,1(4 oz) can diced green chilies,½ tsp ground cumin,1 lb lean ground turkey,½ cup monterey jack cheese, shredded,1 tsp olive oil,½ cup onion, diced,1 cup shredded romaine lettuce,¼ tsp salt,1 tbsp taco seasoning
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground turkey and cook until browned.
- Combine the onion with the browned turkey and saut until softened.
- Add the garlic to the pan, saut just until fragrant.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes and green chilies, stir to combine.Stir in the taco seasoning, cumin, salt, and pepper.Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat, or until most of the liquid has reduced.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the meat.Next layer corn tortillas over the meat and let stand until cheese has melted.
- Serve topped with lettuce, cilantro, and diced tomatoes.