This recipes makes 1-9″ cake.
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 140g Blue Cheese
- 100g Sugar
- 3g salt
- 2 each Eggs
- 1 each Egg Yolk
- 45g Heavy Cream
- Preheat the oven to 300F
- In a standing mixer, cream the cream cheese, blue cheese and sugar on medium speed until very smooth. Stop and scrape the bowl as necessary.
- Add the eggs and yolk one at a time and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the cream all at once, mix on low speed until it is just incorporated.
- Pour the cake into a greased spring-form pan.
- Bake the cheesecake until it jiggles just slightly in the center. The cheesecake should have very little color.