Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas, peeled,1 cup natural smooth peanut butter,¼ cup unsweetened applesauce,1 teaspoon raw honey,1/3 cup unflavored hemp protein powder,2 teaspoons baking powder,½ teaspoon sea salt,2 tablespoons cocoa powder,2 whole eggs,2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick baking oil or line with muffin tins.
- Thaw and mash bananas in a bowl until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients except the optional toppings. Blend until completely smooth.
- Sprinkle muffins with the optional toppings: chocolate chips, hemp seed, chia seed, or other toppings of your choice.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.