Ingredients: 8 large organic McIntosh apples, peeled and sliced,1 Tbsp. sugar,1/4 cup fresh rosemary, very finely chopped,1/4 cup sugar,2 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for topping,1/4 tsp. all-spice,1 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour,1 tsp. baking powder,1/3 tsp. sea salt,1/4 tsp. fresh organic orange zest,2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed organic orange juice,1/4 tsp. gluten-free almond extract,2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar and rosemary.
- Add sliced apples; spread evenly.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, sea salt and orange zest.
- Add orange juice, almond extract and egg; mix well to combine and form a mealy texture.
- Transfer mixture on top of apples in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with additional ground cinnamon.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.