- 1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup milk alternative (I used soy milk)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz. (¾ can) canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups and fill each cup with batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until browned and toothpick inserted into middle of cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and ice with your favorite cream cheese or vanilla icing.