These pancakes came out light and delicate. They pair well with berries or smoked salmon.
- 2 cup old fashion rolled oats (organic, gluten-free)
- 2 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp raw honey
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil (plus more for frying)
- Combine oats with warm water and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl. Cover and let stand overnight at room temperature.
- In the morning, rinse and strain the oats. Throw the soaked oats in a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Fry in coconut oil over medium heat until golden brown. Serve warm with your favorite topping.