Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil,3 Flat Bread Rounds,3 sprigs Fresh Rosemary,1/2 Spanish Onion,1 teaspoon salt,2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Slice onions into half circles, shoe string style.
- Heat skillet and add 1 TBL olive
- While skillet heats, strip Rosemary sprigs, unless using dried
- When skillet is hot, add onion, pinch of salt and half of Rosemary
- Lower heat and continue to stir occasionally until onions are soft and develop a golden color. You are not trying to caramelize them completely. When done, remove from heat.While onions are cooking, preheat oven to 375 degrees and place flat breads on cookie sheet.
- Lay potatoes out on paper dowel to drain and pat dry.
- Drizzle flat breads with Olive OilBegin to assemble pizza. I like to put onions on first, then layer the potatoes, hit it with one more dash of the unused rosemary and another pinch of salt.
- Drizzle a bit more oil over layers.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 min or until potatoes are tender.NOTE: Really Great. I would add dollops of goat cheese next time for even more flavor. try it and let me know what you guys think.Enjoy.