Ingredients: 1 cup black tapioca pearls,2 green tea bags,1/2 honeydew melon,1 cup plain soy milk,agave syrup to taste
- In a large pot bring 10 cups of water to a boil.
- Add black tapioca pearls and boil until plump; about 5 minutes.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain tapioca pearls and set aside.
- In the meantime, bring two cups of water to a boil and steep two bags of green tea.
- Place in the refrigerator until cool.
- Peel and seed half a honeydew melon and chop into bite size pieces.
- Place in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until cool.
- When tea and puree are cold, combine in a large jug.
- Add soy milk and sweeten to taste.
- To serve place 2-3 tablespoons of tapioca pearls in a glass and top with honeydew tea.