Ingredients: 2 cups crumbled cornbread,1 large egg,2 tablespoons all-purpose flour,3 green onions, sliced thinly,1 small jalapeno, diced small,2 tablespoons lemon pepper,1½ cups low-sodium chicken broth,1 tablespoon milk,¼ cup chopped parsley,1 1.5 lb boneless pork tenderloin,salt and black pepper,2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray it with a nonstick spray. Season the pork tenderloin generously with the lemon pepper seasoning, rubbing it all over.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the prepared baking sheet and spray the pork with a nonstick spray.
- Place it in the oven and roast for about 45 minutes to 1 hour or until done to your liking. Use an instant read thermometer for desired level of doneness.While the pork is roasting, prepare your crumbled cornbread. To a large bowl, add the cornbread, egg, jalapeno, parsley, green onions, salt and black pepper to taste, and milk. Stir to combine and pour it into an oven-safe baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonstick spray.
- Place it in the oven with pork and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly brown on top.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil to keep warm while you prepare the rest of your meal.When the pork has finished roasting, remove it from the oven and pour the juices (if there are any) into a large nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Cover the pork tenderloin with a foil tent and allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Add the butter to the pan with the juices. If the pork has not released any juices, add an extra tablespoon or two of butter. Melt the butter and then whisk in the flour.
- Let cook for a minute or until golden brown, then whisk in the chicken broth and continue whisking until the sauce is a thick gravy. Season generously with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat.Slice the pork and set it over a bed of cornbread stuffing.
- Serve with your favorite veggies and enjoy!