- 2 lbs. jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 6 tbsp. cracker meal
- Vegetable oil
- Discard any cartilage or shell from crabmeat. Mix together eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, worcestershire sauce, and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Add crab, taking care not to break up crabmeat. Add cracker meal, then shape mixture into 18 2″ cakes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet to a depth of 1⁄4″ and heat over medium-high heat. Fry the cakes until golden brown, turning once, about 5 minutes per side.