Ingredients: 16 ounces fresh white mushrooms, finely diced,Small red onion, finely diced,2 jalapeños, seeded and finely diced,Handful of fresh cilantro, diced,3/4 cup fresh lime juice,1 tablespoon olive oil,Salt to taste
- Dice mushrooms, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro.
- In a bowl combine the diced ingredients above with limejuice and olive oil. Toss gently. Salt to taste.
- Let it sit to absorb the flavors.
- Serve it at room temperature.
- Serve as a topping on fish, chicken, grilled steak, or as an appetizer with a basket of your favorite tortilla chips.