Ingredients: 3 stalks Asparagus, cut in 1/3s,2 garlic cloves, minced,1 green onion, cut into 2 ” pieces,1 lemon, halved,Mixed greens,Olive Oil,Sea Salt & Pepper,8 Large Shrimp, raw- peeled and devained,1/2 cup Snap Peas
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, drizzle with olive oil.
- Add shrimp, garlic, asparagus, pea pods, green onions and a pinch of salt & pepper.
- Saute for 5-6 minutes or until pink and cooked through.
- Add mixed greens to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and juice from the other half of the lemon.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt & pepper. Toss.Top with shrimp and lemon wedges.