- 3/4 cup muscat de beaumes-de-venise
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, such as sauvignon blanc
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 8 small or 4 medium oranges
- 1. Heat Muscat, white wine, and 6 rosemary sprigs in a saucepan over medium-low heat until warm.
- 2. Meanwhile, cut away peel and pith from oranges, keeping the segments intact, or, if desired, cut between membranes with a paring knife to release segments. Divide whole oranges or segments among 4 serving bowls. Pour wine mixture over top. Garnish with rosemary, and serve immediately.