- 4 ounces (half of 8 oz. package) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup Whipped Topping
- 1 cup sliced strawberries, divided
- In the bowl of your mixer, mix together the cream cheese and the jam until well blended, about a minute or so.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- In four ramekins spoon in half of the sliced strawberries.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries.
- Top with remaining strawberries.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.