- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 inch can (8 oz.) sliced peaches pack- ed juice, undrained
- 1 ct (8 oz.) Vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Boiling water divided
- 2 pkt (4-serving size each) or 1 pk. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Raspberry Flavor Sugar Free Gealtin
- Completely dissolve 1 package of the gelatin in 3/4 cup of the boiling water; chill until slightly thickened. Stir in yogurt and raspberries. Pour into medium serving bowl; chill until set but not firm.
- Completely dissolve the remaining package of gelatin in the remaining 3/4 cup of boiling water. Drain peaches, reserving juice.
- Add enough cold water to reserved juice to measure 1 cup. Add to dissolved gelatin; chill until slightly thickened.
- Reserve a few peaches for garnish, if desired. Chop remaining peaches; stir into slightly thickened gelatin. Spoon over creamy layer in bowl. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Top with reserved peach slices. Garnish if desired.