In four very simple steps, you can create a perfect spiced mixed nuts snack.
- 1¼ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt*
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 4 cups mixed roasted salted nuts*
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the cayenne, salt, cinnamon, ginger, mustard powder, smoked paprika and sugar in a small bowl. Whisk the egg white in a large bowl until frothy. Toss in the nuts, then add the spice mixture and toss until well coated.
- Spread the nuts on the prepared baking sheet; bake until dry, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely on the baking sheet.