- 2 cups Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Basil
- 3/4 cup Nonfat milk
- 1 lrg Egg
- 2 tablespoons Salad oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Finely chopped pepperoni
- 2 1/4 ounces Sliced ripe black olives
- 3/4 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, basil and oregano. Add milk, egg and 2 Tbl. oil; stir to moisten. Add tomatoes, pepperoni, olives and 1/2 the cheese; mix well. Divide batter equally among 10 oiled muffin cups (2-2 1/2″); top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in 350^ oven until muffins are well browned – 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand about 5 minutes, then remove from pan. Serve warm or cool. If making ahead, let cool; store at room temperature up to 1 day.
- Makes 10 muffins.