- 4 ounces Sweet Potato-Pear-Cinnamon Juice, recipe follows
- 2 ounces tequila
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 pear, peeled and cored
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine the Sweet Potato-Pear-Cinnamon Juice and tequila in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Juice the sweet potatoes, then the pear, following your juicer’s specific settings for each. Stir in the cinnamon. Serve the juice immediately over ice, if desired.