This healthy side dish, packed with artichokes and beans, works well with salmon or grilled pork
- 150.0ml passata
- 280.0g jar artichokes in oil
- handful parsley , chopped
- 140.0g frozen peas
- 3 garlic cloves , finely sliced
- 2 onions , finely sliced
- 140.0g frozen broad beans
- splash white wine (optional)
- Heat a large frying pan with 3 tbsp of the artichoke oil. Fry the onions and garlic until soft and golden, about 15 mins. Pour in the passata and wine (if using). Cook for around 5 mins until thickened.
- Drain the artichokes and tip in with the peas and broad beans. Gently cook for 5 mins. Pop into a serving bowl, scatter with parsley and drizzle with a little extra artichoke oil, if you like.