- 12 large diver scallops, side muscle removed
- 4 6-inch sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large lemon, halved crosswise
- Thread 3 scallops onto each rosemary sprig. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to high. Brush grill grate with oil. Place lemon halves, cut side down, on grill.
- Grill scallops until golden brown and just opaque in center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to plates and serve caramelized lemon halves on the side for squeezing over.
- Black Tie Scallops Recipe
- Scallops With Carrot Cream And Marjoram Recipe
- Spicy Scallop Tartare In Cucumber Cups Recipe